Operating Protocols Related to COVID-19
* Temperature screening for all adults, children, and employees at time of check-in. If an individual has a fever of 100.4 degrees F or higher, they will not be able to enter play area. COVID-19 questionnaire will be asked.
* Implementing capacity limits
* Social distancing of 6' to be maintained whenever possible. Floor decals will be used in the lobby to mark 6' distance.
* Common area seatings will be set up for 6' apart
* Face masks required for everyone 5 years and older unless there is a medical reason
* Employees will all wear face masks
* HEPA air purifiers in operation to sterilize air
* Increased cleaning throughout the day and week. EPA’s approved natural disinfectants for use against COVID-19. Closed for an hour during middle of the day for cleaning.
* Increased hand sanitizer availability
* Hand sanitizer will be provided to each individual before entering play area
* CASHLESS payments. Credit/debit card only.